Main Conditions for the easyGay Chatline
- Users of all our chatline services must be over the age of 18.
- Calls using the easygayChat Minute Bundles are charged by rounding to the nearest minute – so for example, the minutes quoted are assuming one continuous call.
- Direct Calls to UK numbers starting 0872 cost 13p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
- If you call using the 0872 100 2010 UK Access Number, you must have the bill payer’s permission. Service Provider = Easy Dial Ltd. For the helpdesk, please e-mail: email@example.com
- Our Full easychatline Terms and Conditions can be viewed below.
Last updated: November 2022
Your access to and use of the telecommunications service provided by easy-dial Ltd (the Service) is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Information About Us / General Information
Our contact details are published on this site and can be heard on the introduction of the Service or on our promotional material. Our UK company registered Office Address is easy-dial Ltd, 85 Great Portland Street London UK W1W 7LT.
Use of the easygay Chatline – General
Your use of the easyChatline and Conduct
We provide a 24/7 support number for specific problems that may not be covered elsewhere on the site: 24 hour helpdesk +442079669686
You agree that in using the Service You will not:
1. Use the Service in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity;
2. Use the Service for any purpose other than Your personal use, nor for any commercial purposes including, without limitation, leaving or distributing advertisements or promotions or offering, either directly or indirectly, services or goods for sale;
3. Record or leave any content or act in any manner which is defamatory,in breach of copyright or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religions, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability, or that is illegal;
4. Record or disclose personal data regarding another Service user or person including, without limitation, their email, address or other contact details that would enable another Service user to contact them without their express consent; or
5. Use the Service to engage in discussion of any subject that is illegal or grossly offensive.
7. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to the Service at any time without notice at Our discretion where You are or We suspect that You may be in breach of these Terms.
8. We reserve the right to edit or delete any and all profiles, text, audio, voicemail and video messages which We consider to be in breach of these Terms. We also reserve the right to edit or delete profiles, text, audio, voicemail and video messages after a period of inactivity.
9. Where arranging to meet another user through the Service it is recommended that You inform a friend of Your plans and arrange to meet in a public place.
We provide a Voice Chat service for Adult Men for You to choose to access via UK NGN (Non Geographic Number) or a local number that we provide or via the Internet.
In the UK
Your use of the various Voice Chat Service options (including voicemail) is charged at the following rates, dependent upon the number you are dialling, as follows:
0872 100 = 13p per minute NGN in the UK
0872 345 = 13p per minute NGN in the UK
0800 or 0808 XXX = normally free from a UK Service Provider
Please also note that charges for calls to 0872 numbers from some UK landline and mobile networks may be higher than 13p per minute.
When you apply for an easyChat PIN, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your chatPIN on our Service.
You are responsible for the security of and the safeguarding of the personal Password/PIN/Cardnumber (Password) that we provide you to access the Service and for any activities or actions resulting through the use of your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
Charges for Your use of the Service by calling UK 0872 numbers will appear on and be paid for via Your phone bill.
With an easygayChat PIN, this Service can be accessed via local numbers from inside and outside the UK.
Accessing the service via prepaid chatPIN will mean that your charges are calculated differently via the chat minute Bundles allocated.
Interactive Voice Chat
We provide a range of interactive voice and pre-recorded Services available via a variety of numbers that enable callers to: send recorded messages, send and receive voicemail messages and chat to other users and browse and listen to other users’ introduction messages.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your easyChat PIN.
The number of minutes quoted for easy chatminute bundles (easyChat PINs) assumes one continuous call: because the billing for this service is per minute (one minute increments) the actual minutes available will depend on the number of calls made.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of easy-dial Ltd and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by easy-dial Ltd.
easy-dial Ltd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that easy-dial Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
easyChat PIN Termination – No Usage
All pre-paid easyChat PIns are cancelled if there has been no usage for a continuous period of six months or more. Any credit remaining is forfeited and is not reclaimable.
Termination under the easyChat PIN Guarantee
Subject to the “No Usage” clause above, easyChat PINs may be terminated within six months of opening at the customer’s request and any remaining credit balance will be refunded less an administration fee of £5 or the currency equivalent in US$ or euros.
Where the chatPIN has failed to operate as expected, and usage has been zero or minimal as a result, we will refund the full balance in line with our Guarantee.
Termination by easy-dial Ltd
We may also terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
We may terminate or suspend your account or chatPIN immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account or chatPIN, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. easy-dial Ltd will do it’s utmost to provide the telecoms Service without interruption, but the Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.